Please review the following before scheduling :
- I will call you for a free 30-minute consultation after I receive your appointment request to introduce myself, answer any questions you have, and confirm that the issues you want to focus on are within
my scope of practice and experience.
- I provide services for Private Pay and Insurance patients. The majority of my patients pay privately, however I reserve time in my schedule for patients using insurance. If you check my availability to find those hours are fully booked, please contact your insurance company online or via phone for additional in-network referrals.
- When selecting an appointment time, select a time that works for you on a weekly basis. We can change that time, availability permitting, but it's a good place to start. If you need to schedule an appointment with less than 12 hours notice, please call me after confirming my availability for the date and time
for your desired service.
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule your first appointment please provide 24-hours advance notice to avoid being charged.
- Online booking may not work with Internet Explorer; please try another browser like Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- You will be asked to provide a credit card to book your first appointment but you will not be charged until services are rendered. You may use other forms of payment at the time of service including
cash, check, money order, and credit/debit cards (including